Wednesday 14 January 2015

Pregnacy Update

How far along?  37 weeks! Which makes baby FULL TERM!
 
Total weight gain/measurements: I'm not 100 percent sure how much I have put on but I started at 65kg.. I don't think I am anywhere near that number now though!
 
Maternity clothes: I bought a few maternity bits but I have mainly managed in my normal clothes with a little bit of adjusting! I bought an amazing pair of Zara low cut ripped jeans when I got to about 6 months that I have lived in! Well either those or leggings and tracksuit bottoms!
 
Stretch marks: Unfortunately yes! but not on my belly.. I noticed a few on my hips either side the other week! Not to pretty but worth it!
 
Sleep: I'm not to sure what that is anymore?
 
Best moment this week: Hitting 37 weeks, what a milestone! It means our little one is no longer classed as a premature baby if she was to come now! It also means I am able to have the water birth I so badly want.

Miss anything? Sleep, walking up the stairs without getting out of breath and seeing my feet. 

Movement: Lots and lots! Sometimes to the point where it actually hurts me a little. Also I have noticed a lot more hiccups this week.
 
Food cravings: ICE, I cant stop crunching on ice!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick? I haven't been able to eat chicken since week 20 of my pregnancy, the stuff just makes me so so ill! I cant wait to have a Nandos again.
 
Gender: A little girl.
 
Labour signs: Braxton Hicks contractions and the occasional period like cramp.
 
Symptoms: Heartburn has to be the worst alongside backache.

Belly button in or out? in (ish)
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
 
Looking forward to: The first cuddles with our little girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment